Today’s technologies make it very hard to migrate your applications from on-premise datacenters to the cloud. When planning your migration strategy, one of the key questions is how to connect to the application after migration. You can either a) launch the application in a different cloud network or b) migrate the entire on-premise network to the cloud.
Both of these options introduce challenges to your migration strategy. With the first option, the application gets a new IP address after it moves to the cloud. This introduces significant risk of breaking application dependencies. The second option requires you to migrate all applications in your on-premise network to the cloud at once – you cannot incrementally migrate one application at a time.
Neon has been designed from the ground up to solve the unique challenges of hybrid cloud networking. With Neon, cloud networks become an extension of your on-premise networks. As a result, you can move applications from on-premise datacenters to public cloud and back at your own pace, without having to change IP addresses, with little to no downtime. This eliminates the risks introduced by traditional migration solutions and makes your cloud journey secure and seamless.
Neon is a fully software based solution, doesn't require any new hardware or reconfiguration of your existing routers, and can be set up in less than 15 minutes. It includes web-based management of network components such as Virtual Networks, Subnets, and Cloud and Edge gateways. It also provides transparency into traffic flows between on-premise and cloud applications which can help you optimize your cloud migration strategy. Neon uses state-of-the-art AES-256 always-on encryption and automatically manages your encryption keys for you.
Now you can move to the cloud at your own pace without fear of breaking dependencies!
● Always on encryption using AES-256.
● Automatic key rotation
● Fine-grained view of network utilization
● Drill-down information on individual flows.
● End to end Large Send Offload (LSO) to deliver high throughput irrespective of packet size.
● Hardware offload using Intel AES-NI instructions.
● Multiple connections for increased throughput.
● Fully integrated with Azure Site Recovery migration workflow.
● Automatic discovery of on-premise networks and endpoints.
● Based on standard networking protocols.