When planning your migration, one key question is “How will we connect to the application after migration?” You can either launch the application in a different cloud network or migrate the entire on-premise network to the cloud.
Let’s face it, migrating your applications from on-premise to the cloud is hard. Both of the traditional options create challenges. If you move the application by itself, it gets a new IP address after it moves to the cloud. This comes with the risk of breaking the application, if it depends on that IP address staying the same. For the second option, you need to migrate all applications in your on-premise network to the cloud at once – you can’t migrate them one at a time.
Neon has been designed from the ground up to solve the challenges of hybrid cloud networking. With Neon, cloud networks become an extension of your on-premise networks. That means you can move applications from on-premise datacenters to the public cloud and back at your own pace, without having to change IP addresses, and with little to no downtime. This gets rid of the risks that come with traditional migration methods and makes the whole process secure and seamless.
Neon is a fully software based solution that doesn't require any new hardware or adjustments to the routers you have now, and Neon can be set up in less than 15 minutes. It includes web-based management of network components, like Virtual Networks, Subnets, and Cloud and Edge gateways. It also provides transparency into traffic flows between on-premise and cloud applications which can help you optimize your cloud migration. Neon uses state-of-the-art AES-256 always-on encryption and automatically manages your encryption keys for you.
Now you can move to the cloud at your own pace without fear of breaking dependencies!
● Always-on encryption using AES-256.
● Automatic key rotation
● Fine-grained view of network utilization
● Drill-down information on individual flows.
● End to end Large Send Offload (LSO) to deliver high throughput irrespective of packet size.
● Hardware offload using Intel AES-NI instructions.
● Multiple connections for increased throughput.
● Fully integrated with Azure Site Recovery migration workflow.
● Automatic discovery of on-premise networks and endpoints.
● Based on standard networking protocols.
Pay As You Go
Pay As You Go